Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010 | 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all
Old 12-01-2010 | 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JET500
If you pause the video below as the car drives by, I think these look quite similar to the wheels.

YouTube - Erlkönig Lamborghini Jota
those wheels look IDENTICAL to the Sesto ones..the design is growing on me but im still not sold lol

Last edited by McRae; 12-01-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 12-01-2010 | 04:25 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, this one of the new designs for LP700-4 wheels.

Old 12-04-2010 | 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if the Murcielago successor looks anything like this.

Attached Images  
Old 12-04-2010 | 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 912
Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if the Murcielago successor looks anything like this.
The mirrors are more like the Gallardo (same as in the photo of the test car) whereas your picture is more Murcielago-ish.

The front in your picture looks very much like the Estoque. Haven't seen the car, but even from the camouflage it doesn't look like the front will be quite like that.

The overall profile looks pretty close though.

Old 12-04-2010 | 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gvan
The mirrors are more like the Gallardo (same as in the photo of the test car) whereas your picture is more Murcielago-ish.

The front in your picture looks very much like the Estoque. Haven't seen the car, but even from the camouflage it doesn't look like the front will be quite like that.

The overall profile looks pretty close though.
Ok Thank you for your response.

Old 12-09-2010 | 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
I've been trying to draw an image of the LP700-4 using the photographs of the test car and the descriptions we have had, and this is what I have come up with.
If anyone who has seen the car can offer some suggestions on how I can make it more accurate, I would appreciate your comments so I can amend the drawing.

Attached Images  
Old 12-09-2010 | 08:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
I've been trying to draw an image of the LP700-4 using the photographs of the test car and the descriptions we have had, and this is what I have come up with.
If anyone who has seen the car can offer some suggestions on how I can make it more accurate, I would appreciate your comments so I can amend the drawing.
I'm not sure about the back but it looks pretty spot on. Interesting how this drawing looks like a slight evolution to the Murcielago. I suspect there's a LOT of those "stealthy" design details under that camo...

Old 12-09-2010 | 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
LIKE!!! if its this ill be happy

Old 12-09-2010 | 10:41 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
More Sesto than LP700-4.

DJ, please merge all LP700-4 threads into one big thread before the official release, its hard to find information.

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4