Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini's new 2011 V12 continues testing from CAR

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 04:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by j09333
Already put deposit on No.1 car in my country a few weeks ago. Dealer dont have any more information than we do. I am expecting pre-launch info from dealers.
Wow congrats, We would very much appreciate any updates you can give us on this fantastic car.
Thanks a lot for the info as usual D55L.

Old 05-02-2010, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I hope it's going to be as badass as the Murcie, when that car was showed for the first time everybody was shocked!

Old 05-02-2010, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
MapleCars is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll still miss the Murcielago with it's big thin wide mirrors and other stuffs.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
AndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by D55L
You will be surprised with its looks in a good way. Performance will not disappoint as well. Some dealers already started to inform good customers about this car coming. I understand that they are in hurry to launch it at Paris auto show, also it is quite possible that some preview or media information can take place in June. I am very excited about this car as well and looking forward to it.
I also believe it will be shown this year (Paris) but deliveries won't be until 2011.

Old 05-03-2010, 02:15 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AndrewDinCH
I also believe it will be shown this year (Paris) but deliveries won't be until 2011.
Yes, the deliveries are not expect to be earlier than 2011, V12 production line needs to be retooled. Also according to some sources Lambo is switching to pre-order only production with this car, this means no inventory cars, just few demos per dealers. Going this way Lambo need to build a pre-orders database before production will start, this means that launch can happen a bit ealier, fall 2010. Again, nothing is confirmed officially yet.

Old 05-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
will they do that? would think lambo would want more good used stock to sell. otherwise the market will dry up and the dealers wont be sustainable further down the line.