Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Review & Road Test | Car Advice [INCREDIBLE PICS]

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 03:28 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FFOUR
Thanks guys, they are my photos. I accompanied Car Advice on this trip, time of my life driving so many nice cars across the great roads of Europe.

The Lambo tunnel shot is available in desktop size on my website: OZ Car Sightings | Supercar photos and wallpapers
Great photos FFOUR! It would be so hard to choose between the two sets of wheels on the white LP560s. Both look great.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to beholdFFOUR is a splendid one to behold
^ Thanks alot. Yeah not an easy choice, but I think I'd go for the silver.

Originally Posted by digi_pixx
x 2 There is nothing like listening to two at same time
You're not wrong! I will never forget the sound those two V10's made in the tunnel together....heavenly!