Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

LP670 SV with skis!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really nice
Old 03-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
the whole thing about this car is awesome!

now, be it in any 'normal' city with the paint, color, box on top, nah.....

Old 03-31-2010, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Thats f*cking dope!

Old 04-01-2010, 06:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
That pic is baller.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really niceBakke is just really nice
Old 04-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Smile

This is my first post on Teamspeed, so be gentle with me lol. Anyway love the SV and like the wrap on this baby but I'm sorry lose the "JON" on the front it completely spoils the look of the car, just my opinion but there you go.

Wouldn't say no if I got offered it for free tho'

Old 04-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Version nr two!

Had an idea with the orange that I needed to try, but it did not really turn out the way thought it would, so I decided to put the Gumball branding on early!

Hope you guys like it! I think it looks like a new car, much much better!

JON

Attached Images     
Old 04-03-2010, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
So much better Jon, good luck to you and Marcus in Gumball and remember to spread the word about TS. We need more nutheads like you guys on here.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
So much better Jon, good luck to you and Marcus in Gumball and remember to spread the word about TS. We need more nutheads like you guys on here.
+1
What is the original color of your car Jon?
You need to put plenty of Gumball footage on your vblog for us

Old 04-03-2010, 10:52 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
I like V2! Have fun at the Gumball!

Quick Reply: LP670 SV with skis!!!