Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

LP670 SV with skis!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno, I like the car. Any wrap is good considering snowy/salty road conditions!

Balling redefined. MC plates, Lambo and hitting the ski resorts. Bam!

Old 03-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
Still snowing around this time in Sweden?
Do they put salt/sand on the roads there in winter?

Anyways, this guy is my hero!
Åre is quite a bit up north and there's still snow there. Actually almost all of Sweden is still snowy (which isn't normal for this time of the year) and yes, they put salt on the roads here.

Old 03-29-2010, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Post some pics of your Ultima Jon.
I can't wait for Oskar's pics of the SV!

Old 03-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
That looks GREAT!!!! Totally enjoying his car. Props to him.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
It is nice to see her being exercised regardless of the weather

Shadowman

Old 03-30-2010, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to allugene is a name known to all
Old 03-30-2010, 09:54 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Cool thread. Jon is definitely the man to use Lambo in such conditions.

Old 03-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by olsson99
Just thought I would drop in and say:

-Thanks! to the guys that likes the car.
-I totally understand the guys that don't ...

We have a full shoot planned this afternoon so by tonight we should be able to get you guys some sweet shots and hopefully some video if we have enough time... (after some SMR mods the SV now sounds the way it should have done straight from the factory...)

Time to hit the snowy roads and see how the SV behaves sideways in the mountains!

JON

Jon you are then man...thats what cars are for!

Old 03-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jstrat85
first time that i have to say that i dont like the looks of this sv!!
You maybe haven't seen the brown one with the golden wheels....

Old 03-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kiemdochoi is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, i guess the front scoop seem to take alot of the ice on the road but great Logo on the Bonnet, that just soooo cool

Quick Reply: LP670 SV with skis!!!