Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Video: LP670-4 SV with Tubi exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 04:03 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Video: LP670-4 SV with Tubi exhaust

I know few members who own SV asked about Tubi exhaust for SV. So here is the video I have found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5cpMGK0ri0

Old 02-06-2010, 05:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
AndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant future
Thanks for that, I'm one of the SV owners trying to find out more about the Tubi. So at least we know the exhaust has been installed on a car. Pity Tubi don't have any videos with it accelerating hard on an open road.

Old 02-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
This was already posted and a thread was rolling; what happened to that thread?

Shadowman

Old 02-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
^ +1 It is gone!

Old 02-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by B4rad
^ +1 It is gone!
IMO if it was in fact removed then understanding why should be openly shared; it was a valid thread with mixed comments all of which should openly be able to be shared.

Were all that saw and heard the video supposed to say “WOW thumbs up for Tubi” or ?

I do my best to be a contributor within this Forum as such I feel comfortable asking; why was it deleted or better yet IMO it should be put back.

Thank you

Shadowman

Old 02-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
sp330 is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't see another thread, but perhaps it was deleted because this video is just of a start up and reverse. Waste of time.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by sp330
I didn't see another thread, but perhaps it was deleted because this video is just of a start up and reverse. Waste of time.

It appeared to have been the same video as used to create this thread

Shadowman

Old 02-07-2010, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
^ +1 Very interesting if it did in fact get deleted

Old 02-07-2010, 05:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
It was removed which IMO not a good thing but then I am only one of many.

I will share as I did in the initial thread; IMO Tubi makes a great product (no I did not say this in the original thread however the following I did) however IMO the Tubi in this application is far too boomy sounding and the resulting exhaust note IMO became a blur when compared to the fricken awesome sounding LP670-4 SV's OEM exhaust that makes it very clear when she is brought to life that she is firing on 12 aggressive cylinders; in fact 12 aggressive cylinders that are begging to be exercised and then as the RPMs climb and the load is increased she flat out screams as if to say “slam that fricken go pedal to the floor and I will show you what I am made of”.

Now in this post I added some color to that which I originally shared nonetheless my feelings have been shared; again. Tubi as with many other manufacturers make some very nice exhaust however in the case of the LP60-4 SV IMO that which the team in Italy created compliments her and sounds “BADASS”.

FYI I share this based on personal experience.

BTW the short video that was placed within the original thread presenting the sound of the LP670-4 SV’s exhaust during a quick throttle jab was a great representation; too bad it too was removed.

All the best

Shadowman

Last edited by Shadowman; 02-07-2010 at 05:05 AM.