Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

GoPro HD Motorsports Hero Camera/Camcorder

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RedGTS is on a distinguished roadRedGTS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DoctaM3
No word on the firmware upgrade? Also no suddenly my camera wont record video :-(
I was wondering about the upgrade too (the one that will have a setting to flip the video right side up if recorded upside down). The manual that came with it said it was or would be available.

Old 04-13-2010, 11:37 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the info I got from my rep.

"It's taking longer than expected to have the UP/UPd firmware update ready for release as there have been a couple of bugs in the update that our developers are trying to iron out to make sure it's perfect. To be notified when the updates are released, you can sign up for our newsletter at: http://www.goprocamera.com/newsletter/"

Old 04-29-2010, 02:05 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Guys we have more in stock! PM me for an amazing price!

Old 05-16-2010, 09:00 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Running a special right now PM for the best price possible!!! Seriously too special to advertise, not kidding!

Old 08-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
buch28 is an unknown quantity at this point
GoPro HD Motorsports Hero Camera/Camcorder

How do you do.say please,possibility of the buying GoPro HD Motorsports Hero Camera/Camcorder 5 pieces and more.I how much this will cost?Thank you.

Last edited by buch28; 08-15-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
DoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to all
I have some great video from this EVS. Let me know if you want to use or if GoPro folks want it too. Still no word on the firmware? Since some of the application don't allow for inversion, its a bit crappy to do it in software if we can flip it directly from the camera.

Old 08-16-2010, 02:48 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by DoctaM3
I have some great video from this EVS. Let me know if you want to use or if GoPro folks want it too. Still no word on the firmware? Since some of the application don't allow for inversion, its a bit crappy to do it in software if we can flip it directly from the camera.
Thanks! Send those videos over to sales@evsmotors.com

I use quicktime to flip the video if you recorded it upside down. It does it extremely fast.

We still have a lot in stock!