Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Pics of 3 black Lambo's - My SuperG, LP640 Roadster & '02 Murcielago

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 01:46 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
That's a nice group! ATL, have you considered having your tail lamps smoked/tinted? If you look at your friends roadster it makes it a little meaner. Like the effect on my car. just a thought...

Old 11-25-2009, 03:49 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
That's a nice group! ATL, have you considered having your tail lamps smoked/tinted? If you look at your friends roadster it makes it a little meaner. Like the effect on my car. just a thought...
I agree. I had the tails tinted (film) and the very first day out I got pulled over and supposedly it was because of "tinted tail lights".

For a good laugh, you can read all about it here:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/murciel...tory-long.html

Attached Images  

Last edited by ATL; 11-25-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
^^ You're such a drama queen!

Great photos btw!

Old 11-25-2009, 04:12 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Looks best without the tinted taillights, ATL the murcie's interior looks very dated..

Old 11-25-2009, 05:08 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad. Man that cop was a D'Bag. I hate that. I tinted the rears, third brake and side on my 650CIC and never had an issue. Did my E 4matic as well. Guess the cops in Wisconsin don't care... or I'm lucky

Old 11-25-2009, 05:45 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Heh! I know where you were!

In that third shot down, my wifes aunt and uncle live at the top of that spire!

Ya know this would make a great photo shoot! And I've got just the photog to do it fer ya!

Old 12-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
achilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the rough
How does the spray vs film tint look? I thought I had the film on my lights, but then someone told me it was a spray. I noticed in the corners that a small piece of tint had "chipped" away. Is there an easy way to tell? Is it easy to remove? I prefer the stock red tail lights, not a fan of the tint. Mine are not as dark as the ones on the roadster. ATL - Did you happen to snap any shots of my tail lights?

Old 12-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by achilles99
How does the spray vs film tint look? I thought I had the film on my lights, but then someone told me it was a spray. I noticed in the corners that a small piece of tint had "chipped" away. Is there an easy way to tell? Is it easy to remove? I prefer the stock red tail lights, not a fan of the tint. Mine are not as dark as the ones on the roadster. ATL - Did you happen to snap any shots of my tail lights?

Sadly most are sprayed as such there is no turning back the clock without replacing them; you may find a buyer for yours being tinted.

All the best

Shadowman

Old 12-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
achilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the roughachilles99 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Shadow. I'll gladly give my lights to someone in return for their stock lights.

Old 12-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by achilles99
Thanks Shadow. I'll gladly give my lights to someone in return for their stock lights.

I would be "very" surprised if you do not find a new home for them as tinted lamps are very popular.

Spread the word

Shadowman

Quick Reply: Pics of 3 black Lambo's - My SuperG, LP640 Roadster & '02 Murcielago