Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lambo SL and C4S have a little fun!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Can't enjoy the pics or the story with those wheels on, sorry bro.

Old 08-27-2009, 10:12 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Can't enjoy the pics or the story with those wheels on, sorry bro.
Who are you, Jox?

I'm procrastinating for 2 reasons 1) I'm thinking about having the wheels painted black 2) I'm trying to use some of the rubber on these tires before selling them

Old 08-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
That looks like a ton of fun. Beautiful mountain roads, in a great new car. Glad to see you are having fun with it.

Old 08-27-2009, 07:04 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Wonderful car, but painting the wheels black won't help them any. You need better wheels!

Old 08-27-2009, 07:20 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Originally Posted by EVS Motors Inc.
Wonderful car, but painting the wheels black won't help them any. You need better wheels!
I meant I want to paint the OEM SL wheels black. I have them in my garage, just need to take it down to my shop. Here's what it'll look like.

Attached Images  
Old 08-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ATL
I meant I want to paint the OEM SL wheels black. I have them in my garage, just need to take it down to my shop. Here's what it'll look like.
That will look Bad Azz!!!

My buddy can powdercoat them for you.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:27 AM
GPB
Teamspeed Junior Member
GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Beautiful pictures, I love the SLG (I drive a grey 2007). New in the community and based in Singapore from time to time we head up to Malaysia for a short early Sunday ride. Next time will take the camera. Original wheels are perfect too!

Old 08-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
Man, I SO digging the Black wheels. You know I just got a set for the GT. And I have a set for the 911TT. But I've actually got 2 sets of wheels for each of those cars, one silver, one black. The black looks SO GOOD I'm seriously considering painting the 2nd set black as well, for each of them!!!

Your car will look like sex with those SL wheels in Black. So good you may yet tempt me to get one!!! DO IT!!!!! Plus I have just enough garage space for one more, so really DO TEMPT ME! LOL

EDIT - Hey, this post number matched the stock HP on one of my cars, and the modded HP on another!

Last edited by Superfly; 08-30-2009 at 01:09 AM.