Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lambo SL and C4S have a little fun!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up Lambo SL and C4S have a little fun!

Took ATL up to the N GA mountains this morning for a little drive.

First time he had ever been up. We had a blast!

Almost NO traffic and perfect weather.

I think he got a good feel for how his car handles in the twisties.

A couple of pics:

Not a sight I see everyday, unless they WANT to be behind my lil PCar...

At the top of the mountain:

Old 08-26-2009, 02:14 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds fun, nice to see you posting Brando!

Old 08-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Great pictures and story, Brando... So are you the cop friend?

Old 08-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brando You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wink

Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Great pictures and story, Brando... So are you the cop friend?
Thanks........and No sir, not me.

Luckily, we didn't need his services today.

Not one PoPo incident or scare.....and we were cooking along pretty good.

Old 08-26-2009, 05:39 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brando
Thanks........and No sir, not me.

Luckily, we didn't need his services today.

Not one PoPo incident or scare.....and we were cooking along pretty good.
Thanks again for taking me up to the mountains. I have a newfound respect for the car now and I look forward to the next run.

We did about 150 miles of windy roads, no cops, hardly anyone out there on a Wednesday morning for about 3.5 hours. Brando is a great driver and his C4S handles great in the twisties (and sounds good too), I was on the edge of my seat trying to keep up. He's driven these roads countless times and you can tell he was confident leading the way.

The AWD grip on the SL is amazing compared to my 997 and the growl the car makes coming out of the curves and straightaways echoed off the mountain side. The windows were down the entire time, it was beautiful. If it was any earlier in the morning we surely would have woken people up. The SL continues to impress me on every level and after today I'm more tempted than ever to hit the track.

We stopped at a random country bumpkin gas station and caused a little scene up there with the locals. It's amazing how many people have never seen a Lambo in person.

Here are some pics I took, Brando has some video as well. Btw, I want that dash mounted video camera asap. What a great morning, that really made my week. I love this car.

Attached Images         

Last edited by ATL; 08-26-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
This will be the last thread I'll post in with those wheels on the car ATL.

Looks like lots of fun btw

Old 08-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Looks Like a Blast!! Glad to see you putting the SL to work!!

Old 08-26-2009, 06:09 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I love the SL, it needs the oem wheels look much better on the car.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Cool

ATL......when we going back?

As loud as my car is.....I could hear those wicked downshifts behind me.

Dayhum.

Old 08-27-2009, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like fun. I can see you got your rear lights changed back to the stock red.

Quick Reply: Lambo SL and C4S have a little fun!