Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ What a great picture that is.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:49 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Some more pics of the Monterey Blue today

Attached Images       
Old 02-17-2010, 08:53 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I bet it looks so much better in person. Looking forward to more pictures with your white SV.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by roytoy2003

She looks even better; if this is possible out in the natural light

Thank you for sharing

Shadowman

Old 02-17-2010, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Turbofanatic
I love how angry this looks, plus it looks like it is going to take off!

Originally Posted by roytoy2003
ROY, HOOK A BROTHER UP WITH SOME HI-RES

Old 02-18-2010, 03:34 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome SV you have Roy. Congrats one more time. We just need some professional photoshoot like Tommy did with his VI SV.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
laminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to all

Attached Images  
Old 02-18-2010, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Arancio...SV

Attached Images  
Old 02-18-2010, 03:33 PM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I must be the only one who's not a fan of Monthery Blue on the SV , but i do prefer the big SV logo.
Shame you don't see them often on SV's.

The VI SV with the big SV logo would be perfect, IMO.

Little PS to get an idea: EU-spec VI LP670-4 SV, big SV-logo

Last edited by CH.; 02-18-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
My car was originally spec'd with the large SV. It's a sticker and can be added at any time. I didn't want it to arrive with it then remove it. Ultimately I didn't want it because I thought it was too distracting given the color of the car. Your eye immediately goes to the sticker and I didn't want that. I can see it on Monterey Blue, Roso Vik, and many other darker shades and I'd have kept it, but I thought it would be a more-is-less situation so I decided to cut it out of the order.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread