Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 04:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
best photo of the bunch! just look at that manual transmission! a exotic that's exotic!

Old 10-09-2009, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Is this Rosso Vik 670-SV from the AD PERSONAM

Old 10-09-2009, 07:56 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Looks like it is, but I am still not sure if it is really Rosso Vik, I heard that it can be a new color. I was told earlier this year that SV will be not available in any Ad Personam color, only colors from SV palette. Now there custom colors like Rosso Vik, Giallo Horus are showing up. This means that we can expect Verde Itaca, Monterey Blue and other color on SV, even new matte blue we saw at Detroit this year.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I thought Giallo Horus was a standard color for the SV. Verde Ithaca would look sick and Monterey Blue would be so epically amazing that words could not describe its awesomeness!

D55L, do you have any more pages from the Road&Track article?

Old 10-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
^^^Looks like it is, but I am still not sure if it is really Rosso Vik, I heard that it can be a new color. I was told earlier this year that SV will be not available in any Ad Personam color, only colors from SV palette. Now there custom colors like Rosso Vik, Giallo Horus are showing up. This means that we can expect Verde Itaca, Monterey Blue and other color on SV, even new matte blue we saw at Detroit this year.

Cool, I would love to see a Verde Ithaca 670-SV and other colors! Do you have any pictures D55L by any chance?

Old 10-09-2009, 10:47 AM
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I thought Giallo Horus was a standard color for the SV. Verde Ithaca would look sick and Monterey Blue would be so epically amazing that words could not describe its awesomeness!

D55L, do you have any more pages from the Road&Track article?
I absolutely agree with you. Verde will look stunning, but Monterey Blue will look so insane, so amazing on SV. I am really looking forward to find pics of them, I am sure that if it is possible to order Rosso Vik SV, it will be possible to get other colors too and I am more than sure that someone will do it.

That was member SpeedLimit? who posted that scanned page of R&T SV article not me, so you better ask him. I searched all around for that issue, but without success.

Originally Posted by 670-SV
Cool, I would love to see a Verde Ithaca 670-SV and other colors! Do you have any pictures D55L by any chance?
Believe me, if I will have such pics, they would appear in this thread in the seconds.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Just in here at Lamborghini St. Louis and still on the lift getting it's pre delivery Inspection as I type !

Our Client ordered his SV without the large wing spoiler.

Look ! It's BOLT ACTION!

Bianco Canopus......!

I Will post the nice quality outdoor pictures once it's ready for delivery if you all have an interest.

Cheers - Adrian Lamborghini St. Louis.

Last edited by Adrian; 10-09-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Small wing, Bianco Canopus paint, 6-speed = perfect.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by D55L
Small wing, Bianco Canopus paint, 6-speed = perfect.
for me, if it had the big rear wing it would be perfect.

Old 10-10-2009, 02:59 AM
Cool angle.

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread