Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
Appears to have 3-m filmed the front flat black lip...it is shinny now..?
You saw it too

I thougt that I saw the same and then they showed the side profile and the side scoops appeared as matt black so I let it slide.

In looking again I do think that you are correct.

Shadowman

Old 02-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I'd like to hear a bit more of it. Might have been boomy because it was indoors in a large bay.

This could very well be the case and yet IMO the Tubi sound alters the OEM sound too much; the OEM exhaust sounds "sick" and it changes with pitch and presence through out her operating range.

With the OEM exhaust I can hear her 12 cylinders exercising however with the Tubi the sound is a blurr; could be one or 12 cylinders I do not know as all I hear is a single tone.

Shadowman

Old 02-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Shadowman I have to agree with you. The LP670 SV has a pitch in the exhaust and the scream it makes is incredible it has to be heard in person. It is one of the best sounds I have ever heard and IMO sounds much better then a normal LP640

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et1yJm22MiI

Old 02-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Speedracer38
Shadowman I have to agree with you. The LP670 SV has a pitch in the exhaust and the scream it makes is incredible it has to be heard in person. It is one of the best sounds I have ever heard and IMO sounds much better then a normal LP640

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et1yJm22MiI

Your manner of describing her sound was much better than mine; thank you

I agree and IMO the OEM exhaust taunts you into pressing the go-pedal closer and closer to the floor and which point she flat out screams.

Takes care

Shadowman

Old 02-06-2010, 03:57 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pic.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
update on the list

now have 50/351 registered (No., Colour, Country etc) and have 98 that i have part details for (Colour, Country etc but no No.)

No.58

The Lists

Last edited by daveoflogic; 02-10-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond reputeTurbofanatic has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
canyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enough
How come the LP-670 in the US comes with regular seatbelts while the european edition comes with 4 point harnesses. Are the harnesses available in the US? Just curious.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by canyouheminow83
How come the LP-670 in the US comes with regular seatbelts while the european edition comes with 4 point harnesses. Are the harnesses available in the US? Just curious.

This is because in the USA the DOT does not allow harnesses as a primary belt where as TUV in Europe does.

No they are not sold direct in the USA; they must be imported at the cost of approximately $1600 Euro per seat or better put nearly $2400 USD per seat x 2 = $4800 USD.

Now normal driving with harnesses is IMO a PITA however they look cool and when truly exercising the gal they are a wonderful safety feature.

Takes care

Shadowman

Old 02-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by daveoflogic
update on the list

now have 50/351 registered (No., Colour, Country etc) and have 98 that i have part details for (Colour, Country etc but no No.)

No.58

Bruce Wayne.....

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread