Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Hard to believe there are only twelve known cars in the US. It would be helpful if dealers added cars to the list. I'm not so hot on posting plate numbers, but I do think the information above is helpful.
I know of at least 4 others in private hands in the USA. I was advised that there will be less than 38 in the USA from total production. I know that Lambo has 2 demos still out (the orange one is now over 5K miles on it) as well as 3 on the dock a handful on dealer floors that I know of...the 38 number was a while back and it appears it may now be closer to the 25 or so..

Rock on LP670-4

I wish more had picked up on this ASSUME car as I had advised in my writing of it back in July.

Old 01-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
I know of at least 4 others in private hands in the USA. I was advised that there will be less than 38 in the USA from total production. I know that Lambo has 2 demos still out (the orange one is now over 5K miles on it) as well as 3 on the dock a handful on dealer floors that I know of...the 38 number was a while back and it appears it may now be closer to the 25 or so..

Rock on LP670-4

I wish more had picked up on this ASSUME car as I had advised in my writing of it back in July.
How can they only sell manage to sell 38 in America when there are 18 in Singapore and 16 in the UK?
I would have thought the US number was at least 60 at a minimum

Old 01-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trax
How can they only sell manage to sell 38 in America when there are 18 in Singapore and 16 in the UK?
I would have thought the US number was at least 60 at a minimum

As I dont know the EXACT reasons..I do know this..

Cars for the USA were all but ORDER ONLY cars with Dealers having deposit's in house.

Not only did Dealer's did not want to be sitting on cars in this econemy, but other parts of the world, i.e. UK, Europe etc etc..........their money is of higher value than ours and the amount of profit is greater to have the car sold their via the Factory then here in the USA.

There is a bright side to it...IMO, this will only strengthen the value of 2009-2010 "Flagship" cars as well as strengthen the retail value of the pre 2009 cars...all the way down to the 2002-2008 cars.

With the low level of product available, this will cause the low volume higher priced newer cars to not have as high a pct loss in value...and the cost of the older cars more attractive in relative value to product.

Imo this will really start to come to the retail surface as spring and nice weather approaches along with the slow but forseen recovery of our money value in the USA.

Just plain old supply and Demand factor.

Old 01-06-2010, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Great info trax about the known SV's. Rep

Old 01-06-2010, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I just spent a good amount of time going through the entire thread and I must say the SV is a damn good looking car!! It is definitely a dream car of mine ever since its release. I also noticed there are quite a few SV owners on here....congratulations to each one of you!

Old 01-06-2010, 11:31 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
I happy that I made this thread. It is so loaded with pics and now thank to members trax and daveoflogic for posting here list of numbers with very interesting information about colors and specs. Thanks guys, great work.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Since it just keeps snowing in London,
I had a bit of fun tonight

Old 01-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
^- you are CRAZY!!!! that is awesome. Take a video camera next time.

Old 01-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
^Damn that is sexy, wish there was more light. Are those the normal tires?

Old 01-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
trax that is so cool. Do you have anymore pictures playing in the snow?

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread