Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

06 Gallardo vs 08 R8 - for $110k - I need advice (long)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 02:10 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Get a Gallardo with the quicitra diamond finish interior for the leather and carbon fiber.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
Lambo, IMO. It's has been almost fully depreciated at this point. The R8's will drop in value next year when the V10 and TDI's come out. Chances are you will be board with it in 2-3 years and want to move on to something else so get the Lambo and enjoy it now.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:31 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Gallardo.

Old 06-30-2009, 10:35 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Doctor
The whole point of a Lambo is to attract attention. If you don't want that then don't buy it.
Originally Posted by BigE
The whole point of buying an R8 or a Ferrari (or a GT3 for that matter) is to enjoy driving........
Originally Posted by The Doctor
So are you implying that a Lambo isn't enjoyable to drive?
I was merely expanding on a point you already made.

Old 06-30-2009, 11:34 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for comments guys. I'm just being self conscious about it but I want the G for sure. Now help me find one! 06 6MT coupe, white, black, or graphite.

Also I need to sell my car.

Old 06-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
thank god.

the G is awesome. dont get me wrong the R8 is nice, but it just doesn't have the right power for me.

Old 06-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
miboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond reputemiboxer96 has a reputation beyond repute
Think you're making the right decision. Lambo > R8 IMHO....

Old 06-30-2009, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by miboxer96
Think you're making the right decision. Lambo > R8 IMHO....
I really love the R8, but between those two, and especially if I was only gonna get one of them, I'd get the G also.

Old 06-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
dwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond reputedwishen has a reputation beyond repute
I'm 29 and live in ATL. Get the G; you'll be fine.

If it weren't for the shift in the economy, I had planned to own something similar by now. As it stands, I'm going back to school instead (or in light of, lol...).

Good luck on the sale of the 911 and in search of the G. I would consider e-gear, though.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If that 06 is a white SE, thats a rare G....and a beautiful one.....

Quick Reply: 06 Gallardo vs 08 R8 - for $110k - I need advice (long)