Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

lp560 lease or financing?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 12:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
As far as the lease or finance is concerned, I don't know if I can help you as I have paid in full for all of my cars
The way to do it

"You must ... "

Old 05-28-2009, 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Guest
The way to do it

"You must ... "
But it must be taken into consideration that I've never bought new and I'm the kind of buyer that works the seller down before I commit. I can't buy from a dealer I ever want to return to.

Old 05-28-2009, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STLG
So you favor the LP560 over the LP560 huh? cool
F@ck, I'll edit that. I meant, I'd favor the 560 over the 640.

Old 05-28-2009, 12:31 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
But it must be taken into consideration that I've never bought new and I'm the kind of buyer that works the seller down before I commit. I can't buy from a dealer I ever want to return to.
I wish my parents were the same.
they were insistent on buying me a NEW car.. I wanted to get an e46 M3
It all worked out though, I love my car.

Old 05-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
F@ck, I'll edit that. I meant, I'd favor the 560 over the 640.
me too, thats for sure.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Haha I'm sort of in the same boat. My parents gave me some money as a graduation present to put towards a car. I'd rather pay in full and buy something fun like a Miata but my parents want me to get something newer (like an E46 M3 lol) which I'd most definitely have to finance. I just need to land that engineering job first...

Old 05-28-2009, 04:44 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Haha I'm sort of in the same boat. My parents gave me some money as a graduation present to put towards a car. I'd rather pay in full and buy something fun like a Miata but my parents want me to get something newer (like an E46 M3 lol) which I'd most definitely have to finance. I just need to land that engineering job first...

yep, same basic problem here. If i could just fastforward through my last year of undergrad, 4 years of med school, 6-10 years of residency, and 4 or 5 years of income spent paying off student loans.. i'll be set

Old 05-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
yep, same basic problem here. If i could just fastforward through my last year of undergrad, 4 years of med school, 6-10 years of residency, and 4 or 5 years of income spent paying off student loans.. i'll be set
Haha time flies when you're having fun!

Old 05-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
My car actually was new, but it was cheaper than any used examples I found at the time! I found a dealer in my home state willing to deal at MSRP on a "hot" car so that's the one I got.

And I'm only halfway through undergrad.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Haha time flies when you're having fun!
Not hardly! Knowing that every car I lust after right now will be old metal (or worse, outlawed) by then seriously sucks.

Old 05-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Banned
My car actually was new, but it was cheaper than any used examples I found at the time! I found a dealer in my home state willing to deal at MSRP on a "hot" car so that's the one I got.
Nice. I actually managed to buy my car under invoice i think... Got it for about $7k under MSRP.

Not hardly! Knowing that every car I lust after right now will be old metal (or worse, outlawed) by then seriously sucks.

dont remind me.