Notices

Porsche 997 Clear Lens/Pedal kit/headlight cover

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Porsche 997 Clear Lens/Pedal kit/headlight cover

Category: Accessories
Price: $215
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

To all,

I have sold my Porsche and the following parts could go to a good home.
I am selling them in Mint Condition.

The first item:
OEM clear lights almost in brand new condition. Will fit any 05-08 C2, C2S, C4, C4S and Turbo model Asking 30$ plus shipping 5$

The next item:
Porsche Pedal Kit. This is in brand new condition and never used. Still in box with all hardwares. Will fit any 05-08 C2, C2S, C4, C4S and Turbo model plus may fit Boxsters. Asking 95$ plus shipping 7$

Last item:
This is Techart Style Headlight cover in mint condition. Asking: 125$ plus 10$ shipping.

*Buy all for 215$ plus 20$ shipping with insurance (for lower 48 states). Not willing to ship overseas as it's too much headache.

Please PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Attached Images    
Old 10-29-2011, 03:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, we will edit this one but from now on you for sales will be deleted if you do not add a thumbnail image, thanks.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sorry, DJ not sure how to add the thumbnail image.
i will check and if i have any question, i will read the FAQ.