Notices

AWD Motorsports E60 M5 Nitrous Kit.. Worlds Quickest!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
AWD Motorsports E60 M5 Nitrous Kit.. Worlds Quickest!!

Ok guys i have for sale my Nitrous kit from my personal M5.. This kit is fully loaded and safe as things can get.. We ran a World Record time of 10.57@130 on this nitrous setup.. The kit has about 10 passes total on it.. Below is the info on the Failsafes along with the Pics as we built the kit.. I am offering this kit since it used at 1/2 price.. 2500.00 with 1 Carbon Bottle.. I can take your factory Throttlebodies and direct swap for our already tapped units.. saves you quite a bit of labor.. Any questions let me know.. Thanks!!

Mike

The Failsafe Features will consist of..

- Window Switch to keep Nitrous on within a set RPM Range.
- TPS activation to turn Nitrous on and off based on TPS %.
- Rich Lean controller to turn nitrous off when A/F ratios are out Range..
- Progressive Controller to bring in the nitrous slowly as not to damage rods..
- Bottle Heater & Thermostat to regulate Bottle Pressure.
- Standalone Fuel System Running E-85 Fuel.. ( This allows the car to run at full potential on Motor without changing maps on and off bottle. )

Quick Reply: AWD Motorsports E60 M5 Nitrous Kit.. Worlds Quickest!!