Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Hate to see her go... 2007 Ariel Atom $49,999

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 06:42 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Hate to see her go... 2007 Ariel Atom $49,999

300 horsepower stage 3 supercharged Ecotec engine

1,350 lb curb weight

0-100 mph in 6.86 seconds

This is something you NEED to experience firsthand.

I’ve driven roughly 2,300 road miles on this Atom over the last year and it has been nothing short of pure analog supercar driving bliss. The Atom experience is everything Jeremy Clarkson promised and more, your epiglottis will be full of bees!

Keeping my Atom maintained between hooning has been our local Ariel experts, Balanced Performance. As soon as I go the car, all four A048 Advan’s were replaced as well as the brake pads and rotors. Currently the tires have roughly 5/32’s of tread (6/32’s is brand new on DOT competition tires) all around and the brakes have plenty of life left. Most recently I had a full inspection of the car performed prior to a 600 mile drive through the countryside and everything was in perfect working order.

My car is very well optioned out with 6 point racing harness keeping you strapped in to adjustable comfy race seats, not those hard plastic ones. The engine is the stage 3 supercharged Ecotec producing 300 horsepower and 250 ft-lbs of torque, the most powerful option offered at the time. Other options include quick release steering wheel hub, fire extinguisher kit, battery master switch, towing eye kit, twin bubble windscreen, FIA rain light, road race lighting kit, locking fuel cap, and indoor car cover.

I’ve loved every mile in my Atom and hate to see it go, but at least another enthusiast will get the chance to enjoy this amazing car. I have a clean and clear Florida title in hand and have set a ridiculously low buy it now price. Please ask any questions prior to bidding or stop by and check the car out for yourself at my office in Atlanta.

POWAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Message me for details or reserve price for TS friends.

Ariel : Atom 2 in Ariel | eBay Motors

**Tried to put up the thumbnail???

Last edited by whitlock; 09-12-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:53 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Omg omg omg omg I wish

Glws...so ****ing cool

Old 09-13-2013, 11:20 AM
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
Omg omg omg omg I wish

Glws...so ****ing cool
Thanks man!
It's been one hell of a ride

Old 09-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
GL with sale! I had the privilege of driving one of those a few months back. There really is nothing like it. Definitely a good time each time you drive it. What's next?

Old 09-13-2013, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
God dang, makes my incoming BAC Mono sound ridiculously overpriced...

Great deal.

Old 09-13-2013, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Wow I had no idea these things are street legal in the U.S! Time to add this to the long list of cars Must own before I kick the bucket.

GLWS!

Old 09-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alwin
God dang, makes my incoming BAC Mono sound ridiculously overpriced...
It is overpriced

Old 09-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
I would consider getting it except I am in ca and getting sb100 would be a pita

Old 09-14-2013, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
I've ridden in this thing several times. Buy with confidence, cheap adrenaline pump.

Old 09-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by djantlive
I would consider getting it except I am in ca and getting sb100 would be a pita
Yeah, gotta go for one already in Cali. Have had that question a few times since it's been up.