Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

WTB: F430 Spider & Gallardo Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
WTB: F430 Spider & Gallardo Spyder

Looking for two cars and i'll buy whatever comes up first as i'll end up buying the other early next year......

-Everything I specify is a MUST regardless of how good a deal it might be unless otherwise noted.
-Absolutely NOT going to ship a car. Been there done that too many times PPI doesn't mean shit if I haven't approved it.
-Would like to be within 400miles of south florida.
-I won't pay more than 150k for either.

Ferrari F430 Spider
-06+ sub 20k miles
-Red ext on tan int with black dash and wheel
-F1 trans
-60%+ clutch or take off $7500 right off the bat
-no reported accidents or claims to insurance no matter how small
-Daytona seats I can take or leave
-Carbon Ceramic brakes are a HUGE plus

Gallardo Spyder
-06+ sub 20k miles
-Green/orange/white ext on anything crazy inside
-Front lift system
-Nav & backup cam
-E gear
-60% or better clutch or take off $7500 right off the bat
-no reported accidents or claims to insurance no matter how small
-Carbon Ceramic brakes are a HUGE plus

If you know anyone looking to get into a new car and the dealer isn't offering them enough for their trade please send them to my PM box.

THANKS!

Old 08-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
I can write a check for a smooth transaction!

Someone has to be looking to get out of their old car!

Old 08-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Still looking. Everything on the market right now is a beat up pos

Old 08-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Have you spoken to Jorge at formula one?

Old 08-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Old 08-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Why not only Scuderia?

Old 08-26-2012, 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
does it have to be a spider?

Old 08-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks for the links, I did see the one for sale in GA and the other one I wouldn't buy from an unauthorized dealer. (No address... give me a break!)
Lambo Miami treated me with such disrespect and unprofessionalism I will never to business with them and drove 20miles and bought the same exact car from a different dealer that same day.

I'm trying to work a deal on a private sale 07 G spyder with 4500mi right now and after this messy weather is done go and see it this week.

Still keeping all options open however.

Last edited by TheYoungConnoisseur; 08-26-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Still looking. This guy with the lambo doesn't want to sell it after all!!
PITA