Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Porsche GT3 Guards Red Enough Said

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 03:08 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
Porsche GT3 Guards Red Enough Said

Teamspeed is known for its Porsche Fanatics, this is a GT3 for one of them!

Up for sale is a VERY well equipped 2010 Porsche GT3. All essential options and even some surprising ones... Sound Package Plus, PCM 3.0 Navigation System, XM, Adaptive Sport Seats, All Deviated Stitching Options, Sport Chrono Plus, and Porsche Carbon Ceramic Brakes. Did I mention it's Guards Red?

It is a gorgeous car in phenomenal condition and needs a new home!

Type:
Used

Inv. Code:

Mileage:

Transmission:
MANUAL

Exterior Color:
Red

Interior Color:
BLACK

Vin:
WP0AC2A98AS783093

Stock:
MP314

My Write Up:

Porsche; -it has been stated that there is no substitute. But when there are so many different variations of the 911- which is the best? There is no answer- the 911 is one of the most marvelous cars ever to be designed. Incredible reliability, outstanding engineering, and classic design make the 911 one of the greatest cars to ever be built. Each variation of the 911 serves its purpose, and represents a driving style unique to its badge on the rear bonnet.

This 911 is the GT3.

The GT3 takes the standard 3.6 and bores it out to a 3.8L H6 engine. This automatically creates more torque over the standard engine, and it does it with naturally aspirated power. The GT3 is mapped with an ultra-aggressive tune, and runs in high compression… making the GT3 arguably the most responsive and fastest revving 911 in the group. This translates to aggression in its purest form - Raw natural power- no turbos, no forced air induction systems, and blistering speed. The GT3 pushes a remarkable 435 horsepower from a 3.8 litre 6 cylinder. It powers the sprint from 0-60 and does it in only 3.7 seconds.

The GT3 has a menacing stance and sits very low with its track-determined suspension. This reflects phenomenal track times and nimble responsive control. The GT3 has been said to be the “Track 911” or a street legal race car -due to its aggression and track oriented design.

This particular GT3 however, breaks the stereotype -and the mold. Many GT3’s are equipped with bare essentials, nothing fancy, because they are performing track toys. This GT3 however, is stacked with extras. Its major options include track taming PCCB Carbon Ceramic brakes, PCM 3.0 Navigation System with Bluetooth, full leather interior with power sport adaptive seats, Alcantara seat inserts, all deviated stitching options, upgraded interior options, Sport Chrono plus, colored gauges. It is color matched to perfection in the rare and stunning Guards Red, and equipped for luxury. This GT3 is so well equipped, while most are just stripped down. The GT3 is an elusive 911 to start, but this particular GT3 is even more desirable due to its phenomenally equipped options list.

This GT3 is so well equipped it is both the perfect track car, OR daily driving street car. This 911 is very well equipped and impossible to replace, it will not last.

$109,900 MUST GO - OPEN TO ALL OFFERS!

Thank you,

Christopher C. Bartolini
Exotics Executive

Maserati Manhattan
1 York Street
New York New York 10013
(212)897-2332 direct
(212)966-9699 office
(914)409-3690 cell
cbartolini@maseratinyc.com

Last edited by Chris@TheExperience; 09-06-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice! Love it. If I didnt have so much money into my 996 I would so trade my car for this.

Last edited by jstrat85; 09-07-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:44 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jstrat85
Very nice! Love it. If I didnt have so much money into my 996 I would so trade my car for this.
I'm always happy to take ANY Porsche in, they are phenomenal trades for us.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
No offense to jstrat, but you don't want to see his.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using teamspeed

Old 09-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris@TheExperience
Wait.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Chris@TheExperience
Ill try and stop in one day. This is my 996 next to my gallardo. Love it!

Name:  DSC_1073.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  230.5 KB

Last edited by jstrat85; 09-08-2012 at 09:01 PM.