Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Old 07-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jasonrhcastle You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
FS: 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Hey guys. I have a 2012 Cayenne Turbo for sale. Ordered a little over a year ago and delivered a year ago on July 31st this year.

I am selling because I am upgrading to a 2013 Panamera or M5.

This vehicle was purchased new from Hennessy Porsche. Has the following options and 14,500 miles currently. Pristine, no accidents, no paintwork, no issues. Complete clear bra and K40 installed with jammers.

White
Two tone Espresso/Cognac
14 way heated/cooled seats
Premium Package
Sport Package
Burmester
Compass
Voice Control
Telephone module
21 inch Turbo II's with new Michelin tires, less than 500 miles.
Natural Olive wood interior with gear selector
SportDesign Steering wheel with paddles
ACC
LCA
Rear Seat Entertainment
Cargo Management
Porsche Carbon Composite Brakes
Towing package
Panoramic roof
Exterior mirror lowers painted
Heated/Insulated windows and windscreen
PASM

I am asking 115,000 USD. Shipping would be arranged at closing. Funds would be handled by Porsche Financial, with balances paid to me. Included pic is of car at delivery, I am taking fresh pics in next day or so. Thanks for looking.

J

Attached Images  
Old 07-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
glws...please no panny

Old 07-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful ride - I'd love to see some pics of the interior.

Old 07-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
More pictures please. I really want to see the interior! What's the original MSRP of the car?

Old 07-26-2012, 03:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Phenomenal spec.

Old 07-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
PM sent couple days ago, i'm very interested.

Old 07-31-2012, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
very nice.. glws