Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

AUDI A4 AVANT 1.8T 2004 w/upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 09:24 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
AUDI A4 AVANT 1.8T 2004 w/upgrades

A4 Audi Avant Quattro 1.8T Sport Wagon (B6) with factory Sport Package and Automatic Transmission with 89K miles. This Audi Avant is in great condition with minimal signs of wear. Sporty handling, interior (black leather, power seat, moon roof), great mileage, room for cargo or pets, (27-30 mpg hwy) and a torquey little 1.8 turbo motor, Audi Bose Symphony sound system with multidisc CD and I-pod Adaptor, go anywhere capability with Quattro all-wheel drive.

I have enjoyed the Avant Sport Wagon as my daily driver, on cross country ski trips and other adventures. It has never let me down.. All major/minor services and upgrades have been completed at Stuttgart Performance/RSS well ahead of factory schedule with synthetic fluids. Just completed oil service and tune up with new plugs and coils 2 weeks ago. The major service: Water pump/timing belt and belt tensioners were completed early at 70K. Transmission service was also done very early at 55k.This is a solid Audi and should be good to go until 140k miles with just oil changes. California car and has no rust.

*Registration Tags Current/Clean Title in Hand.*

*Kelly Blue Book Value is $10,200 + Over $6000 in quality upgrades not including labor to install.

*Suspension/Wheels/Brakes
- Black Lightweight 18" Team Dynamics Motorsports Wheels
- KW Variant 3 Coil-overs/Dampers: Height adjustable for summer and winter modes, (2 way adjustable compression/rebound which allows you to dial in the ride quality your looking for)
- Audi RS4 (B5) Front Big Brake/Cross Drilled Rotor Kit with Performance Pads
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines with Motul RBF-600 Brake Fluid
- H&R Rear Adjustable Sway bar
- Tires Hankook Ventus R-S2's 70% tread life

*Engine/Exhaust:
- Neuspeed Exhaust System with down-pipe after Cat (powder coated black)
- APR Performance Software, can run in stock or performance mode (Passes Smog)
- Denso Iridium Peformance Spark Plugs
- BMC performance drop in air filter

*Interior/Exterior
-Custom Alcantara covered steering wheel
-Custom "Blacked Out" Grill and Audi Rings
-Light Tinted windows all the way around
-Euro Corner Headlamp Conversion (Orange Reflector Delete)
-Audi Rubber A4 floor mats front and back
-Audi Factory Roof Rack Aero Bars Powder Coated Black (Cargo Box Extra)
-Lightly smoked tail lamps
-Audi mud flaps/splash guards

*Picture Links:
http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Audi%20Avant/

Kelly Blue Book Value: $10,200, Plus $6000 in upgrades

Asking $12.500 OBO.

Inquiries can PM/text /or call me at 949-701-2246, for more information.

Thanks for looking...

Attached Images          

Last edited by RSSmike; 03-01-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Adding Thumbnail
Old 03-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
I always dug that car every time I'd come to visit you guys. Someone will have a very clean, nicely set up panzeraggon!

Old 03-02-2012, 12:01 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The kraut panzer wagon for sure...

Last edited by RSSmike; 03-02-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:28 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Sold...

Sold...