Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Glws !

Old 12-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Does this have the us carbon package and the suede interior door arches (covers the welds)?

Old 12-04-2011, 02:09 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GoFastKindaGuy
Thanks for the heart felt empathy. May your life be filled with only foresight and perfect decisions.
amen

Old 12-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gutsilk
The "love it but hate to put too many miles on it" thing is a real dilemma. I'm thinking of selling my 2011 458 now even though it's the best car I've ever driven. I could net my purchase price back, which would be nice. I'm buying a 2010 GT3 which I may just drive the "c***" out of for a change.
Consider a trade: 458 for Scud + GT3RS?

Old 12-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeGoFastKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute
carbon option

Originally Posted by alwin
Does this have the us carbon package and the suede interior door arches (covers the welds)?
Yes - carbon is everywhere, although the arches and interior are alcantera.

Old 12-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely car. Best Color!

Old 12-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
flitch has a reputation beyond reputeflitch has a reputation beyond reputeflitch has a reputation beyond reputeflitch has a reputation beyond reputeflitch has a reputation beyond reputeflitch has a reputation beyond reputeflitch has a reputation beyond reputeflitch has a reputation beyond reputeflitch has a reputation beyond reputeflitch has a reputation beyond reputeflitch has a reputation beyond repute
Consider a trade: 458 for Scud + GT3RS?
Fun idea! If it were a few years ago, before the market took a dump, and I was feeling wilder and crazier, I might have considered this!

Funny thing is my 458 is yellow with black, tons of carbon fiber, and charcoal finished 20" wheels...not too much different from your Scud! Main difference cosmetically is that I didn't do yellow calipers or stitching, and I've got leather.

But in the spirit of your fun idea, please send me a photo or two of your RS:
kurt.listug@taylorguitars.com. Thanks!

Old 12-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yes, losing some money always hurts -- but you have a great attitude.

I don't think anybody buys cars like these thinking they're economical to own. As least, in my case, the Scud was a blast to drive. My hardest discipline was keeping the miles low for resale and for the Ferraritosi who expect a garage queen. I guess at 4700 miles, I failed, but this car is immaculate and I loved driving it. This may be the best handling car I've ever owned. I wish I could keep them all, but I need to scale back.
Don't mind the peanut gallery.. remember, if you're driving a Scud and have a CGT, you've already won.

I looked at an '08 Scud with 7,500 miles, U.S. carbon package and stripe at around $186K before I bought my GT. Clutch reading was very good and I personally didn't have any concerns about that mileage. Your mileage is plenty low, unless the future buyer is freakishly anal-retentive.

G/L on sale.. truly beautiful car.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by HIRISC
... if you're driving a Scud and have a CGT, you've already won.
Yes. Pretty much. I'm thankful every day that I worked smart and took calculated risks. Still, I don't like losing.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sale pending.

Quick Reply: FS: 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia