Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2011 Turbo S Cabriolet - Basalt Black Metallic with Black Full Leather

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 12:39 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Haha well if you sell him half the value of the car let me know and we can work something out. Lol it's all good as long as you guys are happy

Sounds good, what car does she have now? I know you have an impressive collection yourself!
My cars are her cars......She drives the 430 spider and gt3rs. If I were to sell our gt3rs I might as well call my divorce lawyer. It's her favorite by far but she likes the soft top of the spider so she gets lots of seat time there.

Old 03-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
My cars are her cars......She drives the 430 spider and gt3rs. If I were to sell our gt3rs I might as well call my divorce lawyer. It's her favorite by far but she likes the soft top of the spider so she gets lots of seat time there.
That's great she gets you give her seat time in them too! Do you have a thread with some pics of them?

Old 03-16-2011, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
That's great she gets you give her seat time in them too! Do you have a thread with some pics of them?
https://teamspeed.com/forums/garage-...on-stable.html

I'm sure she's not complaining....

Old 03-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Wow.... Very nice place!! Your infinity pool at night under the lights looks awesome!

997.1 GT3 RS sooooo much love for that car!

Such a cool place man... That's awesome. Nice pic of your Natique too!

Old 06-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Former Sponsor
A few pics of her on the showroom!

Old 06-03-2011, 01:20 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
ok 2 months now no bites but my very very generous offer.

there has to be a happy medium