Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2011 Turbo S Cabriolet - Basalt Black Metallic with Black Full Leather

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 10:33 AM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
2011 Turbo S Cabriolet - Basalt Black Metallic with Black Full Leather

2011 Porsche 911 S Turbo Convertible - Basalt Black Metallic with Black Full Leather

Miles: 0
MSRP: 175,905

Optional Equipment:
  • Sport Seat Backs in Exterior Color
  • Black Full Leather
  • Black Top
  • Basalt Black Metallic
  • Heated Front Seats
  • XM Radio -inc: 3-month subscription service
Nationwide Delivery
Because we value your satisfaction with the delivery of your new vehicle, we own and operate our own professional transport service that delivers vehicles safely anywhere in the country. With this option, your new vehicle leaves our facility and is delivered to your door with an Isringhausen truck that is driven by an Isringhausen employee.

PM, email, text or call me with any questions.
Geoffrey Isringhausen Jr.
geoffjr@isringhausen.com
217-725-2022 - Cell

Last edited by GeoffJr@Isringhausen; 03-18-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:35 AM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
We also have an incoming 2011 Porsche 911 S Turbo Coupe that is still available, link to our website for options and the MSRP. Pictures and more details to come upon it's arrival.

Thanks

Old 03-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Former Sponsor
Sitting front and center on the showroom floor

Old 03-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing car! Glws!!

Old 03-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Do want. GLWS.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Will you accept one 14 year old for it. I'm sure I can talk the wife into dumping the oldest for this. She does want a black 911

Old 03-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
Amazing car! Glws!!
Originally Posted by JonA85
Do want. GLWS.
Thanks! Pretty rare to have this in, the last 3 Turbo S' we've had have sold before they landed.

Old 03-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by h20skier
Will you accept one 14 year old for it. I'm sure I can talk the wife into dumping the oldest for this. She does want a black 911
Haha we can't accept homosapien trade-ins, but anything else we would be able to trade for

If she wants a black 911 and doesn't need the power of the Turbo S, maybe a PDK Carrera S Cab like this would be a good car for her.

2011 Porsche 911 Carrera S PDK Cabriolet | Isringhausen Imports

Old 03-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Haha we can't accept homosapien trade-ins, but anything else we would be able to trade for

If she wants a black 911 and doesn't need the power of the Turbo S, maybe a PDK Carrera S Cab like this would be a good car for her.

2011 Porsche 911 Carrera S PDK Cabriolet | Isringhausen Imports
CRAP I figure he's worth 1/2 the car.

You've not met my wife Geoff, not your fault. She's the power person in the family

I'm going to wait for the 991 or whatever replaces it to see what she thinks before I get her one. She'll live with her convertible for now even though it's white.

If you decide a kid as partial trade works let me know.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by h20skier
CRAP I figure he's worth 1/2 the car.

You've not met my wife Geoff, not your fault. She's the power person in the family

I'm going to wait for the 991 or whatever replaces it to see what she thinks before I get her one. She'll live with her convertible for now even though it's white.

If you decide a kid as partial trade works let me know.
Haha well if you sell him half the value of the car let me know and we can work something out. Lol it's all good as long as you guys are happy

Sounds good, what car does she have now? I know you have an impressive collection yourself!

Quick Reply: 2011 Turbo S Cabriolet - Basalt Black Metallic with Black Full Leather