Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

As promised- Another, even better Carrera GT

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 10:30 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Barrister
I wish. I would love this car.

But I am afraid of it. Mark says it is hard to drive.
Its not that its hard to drive. It is an experience. It offers so much raw naturally-aspirated power, and is mounted with a precision clutch. It is, simply put, a drivers car.

Old 03-24-2011, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris@Lamborghini Miami
Its not that its hard to drive. It is an experience. It offers so much raw naturally-aspirated power, and is mounted with a precision clutch. It is, simply put, a drivers car.
I'm pretty sure Dana was being sarcastic....(at least I hope so. If not, Mr. Larkin, please hand in your balls to the appropriate authorities)

Old 03-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
I'm pretty sure Dana was being sarcastic....(at least I hope so. If not, Mr. Larkin, please hand in your balls to the appropriate authorities)
They are with the proper authorities. His wife keeps em in one of her 65 LV Bags

Old 03-25-2011, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
They are with the proper authorities. His wife keeps em in one of her 65 LV Bags
lol

Old 06-04-2011, 12:43 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
Deal Pending...

Old 06-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris@Lamborghini Miami
Deal Pending...
Lovely car, will be great for the new owner,,,,,,

Old 06-14-2011, 10:42 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Farewell Carrera GT, and farewell to the friend who will be traveling with her out of the country... two less rare pieces for us. They are leaving the US market.

Congrats to the owner!

Old 06-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
The choice between this car and the 458 would be a tough one.
For me, it would not be difficult at all. Though, I'd prefer it in either Silver or Black.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant future
Where is it going to? China? Mid East? It seems like the exotic car market has really thinned out in the US.

Old 06-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
if anything people should hate obama for what he has done to the exotic car market. these cars will never be seen on US soil ever again.

Quick Reply: As promised- Another, even better Carrera GT