Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

As promised- Another, even better Carrera GT

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
CGT>Everything.

458 isn't even in the same category

Old 03-10-2011, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
I would take 10yrs off my life to have that car... even 20yrs really

Old 03-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Stop buying silly watches, hike up the skirt, grab your mormon balls and be a man.
What does that have to do with his wife giving him permission to buy the car

I believe that CGT's are a very pretty car even in red

Old 03-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, guys why did this thread become all about trying to have Dana buy this car????

Please lay off the guy he doesn't need any pressure from us spending his hard earned money!

Seriously though, the car is red, Dana loves red. The car is a Porsche, Dana loves Porsche. He is a smart ginger attorney, and the CGT would depreciate a lot less then his other car purchases. Not to mention the CGT pops its top and the turbo and 360 you own does not. So all Im saying is that you can sell the 360 and the turbo and have the CGT and you would be saving money in the long run.

But we really need to stop pressuring Dana to buy cars!

Old 03-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GregV
Guys, guys why did this thread become all about trying to have Dana buy this car????

Please lay off the guy he doesn't need any pressure from us spending his hard earned money!

Seriously though, the car is red, Dana loves red. The car is a Porsche, Dana loves Porsche. He is a smart ginger attorney, and the CGT would depreciate a lot less then his other car purchases. Not to mention the CGT pops its top and the turbo and 360 you own does not. So all Im saying is that you can sell the 360 and the turbo and have the CGT and you would be saving money in the long run.

But we really need to stop pressuring Dana to buy cars!
Truthfully Greg, Dana isn't man enough to own a CGT. He better stay with his TT Porsche tiptronic

Old 03-11-2011, 08:04 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
lol, his car is a tip?

Old 03-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
Mark,

I see what you did there. (insert whistling smiley face here)

Old 03-11-2011, 11:48 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
I know what we have is special but I can't believe all the positive responses we are getting!

Old 03-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by Chris@Lamborghini Miami
I know what we have is special but I can't believe all the positive responses we are getting!
Black is special....Red is for Ferrari's

Old 03-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
lol, his car is a tip?
yep

Quick Reply: As promised- Another, even better Carrera GT