Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

For Sale: 2005 CGT 1900 miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
whoever gets this is one lucky person. 1900 miles is hard to find in a 5 year old car.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
nyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of light
wanted to mention I can offer financing thru my local porsche dealer if that helps anybody. thanks for the interest.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
nyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of lightnyc123 is a glorious beacon of light
If you guys are upset I am offering this car for sale you will really be mad that I am considering offering my 3900 mile blk blk 97 993 TT for sale.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:21 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nyc123
If you guys are upset I am offering this car for sale you will really be mad that I am considering offering my 3900 mile blk blk 97 993 TT for sale.
Doesn't make any sense. Is someone making you say this? Are they threatening you? Post "Foxtrot Delta Tango" if you're in distress and we'll send some units.

Old 09-10-2010, 09:17 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
lol

Old 09-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nyc123
Is there a package deal if both cars are purchased at the same time?

Old 09-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
I have not made up my mind for sure if I am willing to part with the black 993 tt but i you are interested in both PM me , I will give you my number, and we can discuss it.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Doesn't make any sense. Is someone making you say this? Are they threatening you? Post "Foxtrot Delta Tango" if you're in distress and we'll send some units.

GLWS

Old 09-13-2010, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I was in the market for a white RS 997.1 a few summers ago, and Spencer was selling his at a somewhat reasonable price, so any interested buyers should definitely give a look at his very pristine, well maintained cars. He got back to me right away with my questions and we talked a couple of times of the phone but my financing never worked out until recently.

I guess the only issue would be the regular maintenance that a car that old (either the CGT or 993 TT) would have to go through obligatorily, but I'm sure the seller is on top of that.

Spencer, good luck with the sale and hope things are well with you.

Old 09-14-2010, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by rjmontoya
I was in the market for a white RS 997.1 a few summers ago, and Spencer was selling his at a somewhat reasonable price, so any interested buyers should definitely give a look at his very pristine, well maintained cars. He got back to me right away with my questions and we talked a couple of times of the phone but my financing never worked out until recently.

I guess the only issue would be the regular maintenance that a car that old (either the CGT or 993 TT) would have to go through obligatorily, but I'm sure the seller is on top of that.

Spencer, good luck with the sale and hope things are well with you.
I miss that white gt3 RS that was one hell of car

Quick Reply: For Sale: 2005 CGT 1900 miles