Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Wrecked SLR --- For Sale w PICTURES

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wrecked SLR --- For Sale w PICTURES

Silver/Red 2005
5100 miles
Car is in Beverly Hills, CA
Just had $5000 service at Beverly Hills Mercedes
Obviously runs great, engine is fine - Drive it home!

Only needs a tire to drive it home
In light of the damage, 105 K firm
Need to move this car ASAP
PM me, I will give you my number

Attached Images           
Old 12-24-2009, 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
//

Attached Images         
Old 12-24-2009, 04:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
How the Heck do you sell a Damaged SUPERCAR? thats just crazy and stupid...

Old 12-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
great deal, even forgot that the slr was all carbon fiber

Originally Posted by 670-SV
How the Heck do you sell a Damaged SUPERCAR? thats just crazy and stupid...
how so?
there are a lot of salvaged and rebuilt supercars back on the road these days

Old 12-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Only needs a rear bumper and the right side resprayed and it's good to go?

Old 12-24-2009, 09:41 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
does the car have a salvaged title now? I just emailed these pics to my body shop.

Last edited by ATL; 12-24-2009 at 09:46 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Originally Posted by sean
Only needs a rear bumper and the right side resprayed and it's good to go?
No. That door is about $60,000- never mind the shell.

I'd say that car would cost upwards of almost $200k to fix. (unless what I'm looking at are light rubs; otherwise the carbon fiber shell is done.)

Carbon Fiber you cannot simply fix. It's got to be replaced otherwise the structural integrity of the car is completely compromised.

Old 12-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I think there is one for sale in Dubai for bd100k which is about $280

Old 12-24-2009, 03:36 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
No. That door is about $60,000- never mind the shell.

I'd say that car would cost upwards of almost $200k to fix. (unless what I'm looking at are light rubs; otherwise the carbon fiber shell is done.)

Carbon Fiber you cannot simply fix. It's got to be replaced otherwise the structural integrity of the car is completely compromised.
The damage on the side could not possibly compromise the structural rigidity of the whole car, Stoppie; but nice way of compromising the guy's sale anyway!
You sell cars bro, you know better

With that being said, i say, closer pic of the damage!
Truthfully, if i had the dough, I dont know man... I want an SLR bad.. so much presence!

Old 12-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
^^^
Thanks

The frame and interior are perfect.
The structural integrity was not affected because of cosmetic damage. Throw a tire and tail-light on, and you could safely drive it tomorrow. However, I do know that carbon fiber is very difficult to repair and most often times needs to be replaced.

I absolutely LOVE the SLR as well
Thanks

Quick Reply: Wrecked SLR --- For Sale w PICTURES