Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2007 Exige-S Storm Titanium

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009 | 01:47 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
2007 Exige-S Storm Titanium

Hi all, This 2007 Exige-S was recently traded by a Lotus Forum - Lotus Talk member to me and is the cleanest looking 2007 Exige-S you will find ! It's got just 2,188 miles and is a one owner ,never driven on wet roads, completely stock and original car. I sincerely cannot find 1 single chip or mark anywhere. The exterior is super smooth and highly waxed Storm Titanium metallic and the interior is black leather.
It has Starshield, Touring package , Traction Control , i-Pod interface and the very cool and elusive ' Track Pack' on it. complete with harness bars and adjustable Bilstein Shocks!!

It has never been on a track though, the owner was / is a very fastidious person and this is as close to a new car you'll see! It even has the cliqued 'new car smell' !

Any takers...?

P.M, E-Mail or phone me, Adrian Hill ,at Lotus St. Louis with any questions you may have. Thanks For Looking.

St. Louis Showroom : 1-636-449-0000 ~ E-Mail : adrian@bentleystl.com

Last edited by Adrian; 04-20-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-18-2009 | 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Cannot wait till the dealer opens up here in Bahrain...

Old 04-19-2009 | 12:01 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
you have email

Old 04-20-2009 | 04:10 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^^ Hey DJ...I P.M'd you back...Thanks.

I Can't belive not much interest on this Elise-S on here yet...Don't you guys know that Lotus are argualby the purest, most honest back to basics Sports cars available at any price...?

It's not a date car, not a showboat car or a Miami beach look at me cruiser , but, if you just like driving for drivings sake and driving well...It dosent get much better for a gearhead than a sub 2000 LB Supercharged Lotus!

Last edited by Adrian; 04-20-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-21-2009 | 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe I missed it - Whats the Price??

Old 04-21-2009 | 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fuel&Fire
Maybe I missed it - Whats the Price??
I read and reread. I thought this part
sports cars available at any price...?
meant I missed some amazing price originally listed haha

I am going to have to drive one of these. Looking to move my 911 here and get something else in the foreseeable future.

Old 04-21-2009 | 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond reputeJP-"S" has a reputation beyond repute
What can I lease one on these for?