Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2007 Lotus Exige S Arctic Silver

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010 | 09:27 PM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
Rob T is an unknown quantity at this point
2007 Lotus Exige S Arctic Silver

Up for sale is my 2007 Lotus Exige S. I've owned this car for more than three years, and it has been a blast to own. The stares you get driving this car are . Unfortunately, I don't get to drive it much, largely due to the fact that my wife thinks the car is too hard to get in and out of and is "too loud". So I will be looking to replace the Lotus with something a little more refined, and a bit less race car like.

Current mileage is about 8250.

Arctic Silver Metallic with Track Pack (Limited Slip Differential, adjustable Bilstein dampers, adjustable front anti-roll bar, adjustable ride height, twin oil coolers, harness bar, defeatable traction control).

Touring Pack (interior leather, power windows, extra sound insulation, upgraded Alpine audio system with XM Satellite and MP3/iPod port) and Star Shield (invisible bra).

Trunk mounted Accusump Pressurized Oil Reservior. Schroth Profi II 4-point racing harness, Raceview Carbon Fiber mirrors, Safecraft polished fire extinguisher, front tow hook, Lotus 111R rear badge. Lotus Stage II exhaust.

There are no scratches or door dings on this car, and there are only a couple minor rock chips. Extremely clean inside and out, Always garaged (this was my baby!). Runs perfect.

Asking $42,500.00 obo.

I'm in Riverside, CA. Email rob360@charter.net

Old 12-14-2010 | 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous car. GLWS.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i can't stop wanting this car... i want it more than my recently purchased GT3!!!

Old 12-15-2010 | 05:48 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
You and Chris should go have a beer together.