Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2000 BMW z3 M Coupe - rare Evergreen - KW coilovers - low miles - Seattle

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond repute
2000 BMW z3 M Coupe - rare Evergreen - KW coilovers - low miles - Seattle

I am putting my Evergreen 2000 M coupe up for sale. Why should you buy this car over any other M coupe? Because the car has low miles (69k miles), a reinforced subframe (preventative), KW coilovers, UUC short shift kit and link rod, H&R rear sway bar, lots of preventative maintenance, and is the rarest of all s52 M coupe colors (Evergreen). The reinforced subframe was a $2.5k job and the KW coilovers were $2k. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I always take care of my cars and treat them with respect. I have a folder of records and reciepts, as well as the carfax report (100% clean). The interior is a 9 out of 10, it is in near perfect condition. The exterior is an 8 out of 10, and can easily be a 10 out of 10 if the bumper and front of the hood were resprayed, which I don't mind having done for an additional $600. I drive around with a towel on the drivers seat to keep it as perfect as possible.. pretty ridiculous, I know. I am willing to sell the car with stock suspension for $17.9k, or with the KW coilovers for $18.9k. Remember folks, this car has a reinforced subframe, which is something that will give you peace of mind, and potentially save you thousands of dollars.

Modifications:

- Subframe Reinforcement (preventative)
- IE subframe and trailing arm bushings
- Reinforced differential bracket
- Reinfrorced sway bar tabs and brackets
- KW Variant II coilovers (fully adjustable)
- UUC short shift kit and link rod
- UUC lightweight pully kit
- UUC clutch stop
- H&R rear sway bar

Maintenence done at 60k:

- New water pump
- Behr thermostat
- Coolant Flush
- New coolant hoses
- New Serp belt
- New fuel filter
- New air filter
- Graf water pump
- New PBR ceramic (low dust) brake pads (front and rear)
- New Bosch spark plugs

Last edited by Thatcher; 02-16-2009 at 09:21 PM.