Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

[VIDEO]: Harry Metcalfe gets to drive the One-77

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
[VIDEO]: Harry Metcalfe gets to drive the One-77

Aston Martin One-77 - evo Diaries world exclusive review - YouTube

Couldn't get the video frame to show in the post as before. If anyone can fix it, please!

Old 01-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
h-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond reputeh-bo has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing, I had no idea how much I liked this car.
I think this is the last color combination I would chose though.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car by far the best Aston ever. Would love to see a review of the zagoto v12.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using teamspeed

Old 01-03-2013, 03:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h-bo
Amazing, I had no idea how much I liked this car.
I think this is the last color combination I would chose though.
Nailed it!

Old 01-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jonbkay is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
Beautiful car by far the best Aston ever. Would love to see a review of the zagoto v12.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using teamspeed
They review the Zagato in the same issue - it's out on iPad now and the shops any day

It's a very strange situation - it gets full stars. But the V12V IIRC gets slightly less, despite being 1/3rd the price and having identical underpinnings - they don't pretend it handles any differently so it's getting a higher rating for being more exclusive and very arguably, better looking. As I say, strange indeed

Old 01-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
Assuming it belongs to Saudi royalty?

Old 01-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Amazing car. A special car for specific people.!

Old 01-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Sport Auto France tested the One77 last month, they enjoyed the car but they say the gearbox ruins it all, they put it in limp mode every time.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedEvo has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing car but hideous exterior color. OT, but I saw my first DBS yesterday in Carbon Black.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
What a handsome spec! The sound is also fantastic. I hope to see one in person to further appreciate it.

Quick Reply: [VIDEO]: Harry Metcalfe gets to drive the One-77