Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin V12 Vantage Roadster revealed

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jonbkay is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Penfold
Jeezz, you guys are quick.
vested interest - can't wait to spec mine ! july 18th seems a long way away and then I have 7 mths to wait til delivery !

Old 07-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jonbkay
vested interest - can't wait to spec mine ! july 18th seems a long way away and then I have 7 mths to wait til delivery !
I spec'd mine in June and it was delivered in December. It's murder. But when you get it, you'll feel like it's Christmas. Keep me posted with your colors. I went round and round. My car gets a lot of props for it's difference. Just don't get black anywhere. It's the universal way of saying I don't have an opinion.

Here's a couple pics of mine. I know it's gratuitous but as you will find out in 7 months it's difficult to not be so.

Name:  100_1301.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  277.0 KB

Name:  100_1311.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  241.8 KB

Name:  100_1304.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  282.5 KB

Name:  101_0625.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  135.2 KB

Name:  100_1303.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  290.5 KB

Name:  101_0624.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  164.8 KB

Old 07-06-2012, 04:02 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
^Are those HRE's ?

Old 07-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
P43 tinted brushed. Phenomenal quality and match. I kept the diameter the same (19) and made the offset slightly more aggressive. I can expand the width by about a half an inch to get to 305 in rear after the tires are beat which will be in about 1500 more miles.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jonbkay is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
^Are those HRE's ?
wheels look great on that

are the mats custom ?

Old 07-06-2012, 04:12 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaymoney
P43 tinted brushed. Phenomenal quality and match. I kept the diameter the same (19) and made the offset slightly more aggressive. I can expand the width by about a half an inch to get to 305 in rear after the tires are beat which will be in about 1500 more miles.
I thought they look familiar, they are nice but I think the oem wheels are unbeatable.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by jonbkay
wheels look great on that

are the mats custom ?
Yes, TheVantageCollection. Nicholas is a great guy and a fellow Brit. He will hook you up with anything and can match most colors. Batter Pic:

Attached Images  
Old 07-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I thought they look familiar, they are nice but I think the oem wheels are unbeatable.
I love the OEM's. Three things: First, winter in North East USA is a bear and I wanted a winter setup. My OEMS have DWS conti's and go back on in December. 2, The gray insert of the OEM didn't quite look perfect on the Lightning silver. the tinted brushed reflect the silver and give the perfect hugh. 3, there is a bit of a traction issue with this car. Now I can get more rubber on the surface with the Corsa's are done next year.

Old 07-09-2012, 06:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-11-2012, 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Looks fantastic in whithe with the red carbon fibre details:

Name:  astonmartinv12vantageroadster01.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  243.6 KB

Name:  astonmartinv12vantageroadster02.jpg
Views: 801
Size:  221.4 KB

Name:  astonmartinv12vantageroadster03.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  251.5 KB

Name:  astonmartinv12vantageroadster04.jpg
Views: 984