Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

First Drive: Lotus Exige S

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
..finally a engine to the occasion !
only handycap the gearbox..

Old 05-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't like the rear end. Makes me remember a Viper.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
Yes , Caio. I agree!

Old 05-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Hope they made the interior shoulder room and lateral space around the head wider, so you can fit a containment racing seat, and so you can build a cage which provides enough distance around the driver's melon. Also hope there's enough floor space below the seat to properly mount a sub belt to the rear seat mount positions, so track drivers can correctly anchor a harness. And hope the support structure under the crappy dash materials is stout enough to anchor a driver net (the structure under the previous dash was nearly non-existant). And hope the car has enough crash structure up front to protect in case of a collision with anything larger than a Smart. These were my only complaints with my Lotus, and they were serious ones for serious driving. If these areas weren't addressed, I'd like a few hours alone in a room with the lead designer; I'll be equipped with a taser, pliers and some duct tape for our little meeting. Will report back once I explore the new Lotus.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Fantastic lotus

Old 05-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
twinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura abouttwinning has a spectacular aura about
IMO the rear reminds me of the old Esprit.. I like it!