Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Jaguar Reveals C-X16 Concept [VIDEO]

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^^ looks even better

Old 09-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
agree,i'm sure those wheels are awesome without the carbon flaps.

Old 09-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
For being a 'concept' that is sure a gorgeous Jag. Wow, I can't believe it... I like this change from them, finally they're finding their old roots again
I can't wait for some more information on this beautiful ride. Is it just me or does anyone else agree that this has similar ressemblance to an Aston Martin Vantage?

Old 09-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
bkdc is an unknown quantity at this point
That is an awesome looking Jag. Love the video too, much better than just pictures.

Old 09-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
bkdc is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone think the production version will look just like that? doesnt seem to be any funky concept details to it. Im guessing it will look almost exactly the same.....minus the seats.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by bkdc
Anyone think the production version will look just like that? doesnt seem to be any funky concept details to it. Im guessing it will look almost exactly the same.....minus the seats.

I will say the electric boost option sounds awesome too, and if it does not have that I would be tipping back towards the e92 M3 (I think...)

Old 09-13-2011, 04:53 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
I'm on my phone on a shit connection so can't look through the thread.

Has anyone mentioned the fact the Jaguar emblem on the car is wearing sunglasses?

Old 09-13-2011, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
The car in the photos didn't, but i'm guessing you saw Chris Harris's tweet? Looks damn cool!