Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Spied: Next Generation Lotus Exige

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 08:42 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
I like it so far. Agree that wing looks a little ridiculous, but overall not bad!

Old 09-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!fone phreak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Does this mean hennesey gets a new model too?

Old 09-05-2011, 06:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond repute
unfortunately for me that doesnt look like enough of an update really.

The back is different only in the extra grill - between bumper and licence plate holder - probably for extra cooling.
the spoiler different - and the nose different

I guess they will update the interior too

but for me that is not a new exige
more like an exige 2.0

the bigger engine is going to be Awesome though !

Old 09-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta say I'm really excited to see the Exige updated. I'm a lot more excited to see the new line as it gets released.

Lotus has one of the best automotive engineering staff on the planet when it comes to handling, and they have some of the most successful leaders in the car industry working for/advising them. I know I'm biased to wanting them to succeed, but I definitely expect some surprises.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:43 PM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ;1074887
Lotus has one of the best automotive engineering staff on the planet when it comes to handling, and they have some of the most successful leaders in the car industry working for/advising them.
Lotus has some of the best engineering staff in the world, in some ways by a wide margin. The problem with the company is that current management is trying to turn it into a mini-Ferrari group so they can fatten their wallets from an acquisition. They have NO idea what the Lotus brand is, and are doing their best to destroy it.

I hope, beyond all measure, that Lotus succeeds. But I doubt very much they will given the rife mismanagement of the company.

As was the case with Toyota in the late 90s / early 00s, great engineers only put up with so much crap from management before they move to greener pastures.