Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

AutoCar drives Aston Martin Cygnet.

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 12:53 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
hope jox is over this by now

Old 05-30-2011, 01:34 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
That car is such a joke. Man. Shesh.

Old 05-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Hehe I think it's cute. If I were some rich baller, I'd buy one for my GF

Old 05-30-2011, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I suppose it will do for the butler to run down to the end of the drive and collect the paper.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BossM is an unknown quantity at this point
I drove a fully loaded Toyota iQ for a day, and I have to say that I' m quiet impressed about it. It' s fine micro car for everyday commuting to work and back home in large city centers where is no place to park. I would consider it only if I' d already own one much bigger car. I' m 203 cm tall (6'9") and I cold normaly use it. OK, 2 seats behind weren' t up and in "trunk" was only enough place to put one pack of beer and a shopping bag. Enough for small errands around the town.

Although it's design is a bit strange for someones taste, it is a head turner (couldn' t believe!). And I think that AM Cygnet is even more special!

Finaly verdict: nice car for chick ladies crusing around the town or luxury work commuting car for all gents!

Old 05-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Funky! Sucks that it doesnt come in manual though

Old 05-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BossM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by SL55K
Funky! Sucks that it doesnt come in manual though
Of course it comes: 6-speed manual (with Stop & Start technology and gear shift indicator)

Optional Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) (with Eco Driving Indicator)

more on: Cygnet Specifications - Aston Martin

Old 05-30-2011, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by O2Supply
I think that is actually a pretty nice way for Aston to make some more money actually making a product even if some will think it is just a badge stuck on a Toyota.
I doubt they make much money on these cars if any. It's probably all about CAFE penalty avoidance.

Old 05-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StealthPilot
I doubt they make much money on these cars if any. It's probably all about CAFE penalty avoidance.
In terms of EU CO2 regs maybe, but I don't think they're bringing these to the U.S. So it wouldn't be a CAFE thing.

Anyway, I think they will probably sell all of these that they can build. I wouldn't buy one, but then I'm not the market target. For the right person these would fit the bill nicely.

I don't hate it like I did when I first heard of it, now that I've read the review.