Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

V8 Vantage Roadster in the Snow

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura about
Looks like you have a spare. Kan I haz? lol.

Beautiful cars and garage!

Old 12-22-2010, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
very nice!

Old 12-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Your cars and your garage are gorgeous!

Old 12-23-2010, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
I know how you feel. I got my V12V as the weather turned cold hear in the northeast USA. Both of your cars are stunning. I am jealous of the sport seats. I am considering winter heels but I don't think I want to expose the car to the heavy salt that accompanies winter driving. By the way, your garage is perfect, functional, clean and just enough style.

Old 12-23-2010, 03:19 AM
ExO
Teamspeed Member
ExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura about
Your V8V is gorgeous ! The garage is amazing too !

Old 12-23-2010, 08:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura about
Nice stable!

Great color on the Vantage and interior stitching...

Old 12-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
macpio2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome! Great pictures of some of my all time favourite cars... and yes, that is a very neat garage, nice one!

Old 12-23-2010, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous color combo on the Vantage. Congrats and enjoy!

Old 12-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Many thanks for the kind words, roads are still too icy to drive it round my area, will have to wait for the new year.

I also started a thread on the garage with before and after pics if anyone is interested.

Here

Originally Posted by jaymoney
I know how you feel. I got my V12V as the weather turned cold hear in the northeast USA. Both of your cars are stunning. I am jealous of the sport seats. I am considering winter heels but I don't think I want to expose the car to the heavy salt that accompanies winter driving. By the way, your garage is perfect, functional, clean and just enough style.
Your V12 is gorgeous, I might be look for one in the same spec in the summer- but with the sport seats, I feel they really finish the car off. Only thing with the Astons is they're all very simular, and I don't feel having a V12 in the garage would be as special as it should be.

Old 12-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Very lovely cars, congratulations on the new one! I've had surgery in rooms less clean and organized than your garage.
How do you like your Rapide? And, as a multiple Aston owner (lucky bastard), how do you feel about the similarity of the interiors?

Quick Reply: V8 Vantage Roadster in the Snow