Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

MY V12 Vantage!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Talking MY V12 Vantage!

When I first saw the pics of the V12RS concept, I began to think that it would be the perfect car. When the news of a V12V production vehicle with 510 HP not coming to the US hit I was crushed. The day AM announced that the car would come hear, I contacted FC Kerbeck and began the process. Now I am happy to say that I am the happy owner of a 2011 V12V. My car is Lightning Silver with Lord's Red Interior. It is in a word amazing. Incredible power and balance. Tremendous sound and responsiveness, simply a car transformed from my 4.3L V8. There is very little in terms of similarity between the 2 cars. I am sold on the Am product, this car however is as much car as anyone could want. Forget what you have read about it's 0-60 time. There is so much power coming down through a manual 6-speed, it's a bit tricky to gain traction. Once the car is going it's a monster. The handling is well balanced and the brakes are tremendous. I couldn't be happier. Thanks to Steve Capra and the people at FC Kerbeck.

Attached Images       

Last edited by jaymoney; 12-09-2010 at 12:15 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:15 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
im insane now

Old 12-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Looks amazing!

Serious eye candy right there.

Last edited by Mythic; 12-09-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:20 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
So nice love the interior

Old 12-09-2010, 01:43 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations, this car is awesome. The oem wheels are very nice, enjoy it in the best of health!

Old 12-09-2010, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations. Nice Combination You've got!

Old 12-09-2010, 05:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
So sick, perfect spec. Lightning silver right? I had a brief go in one last weekend and was very impressed. Definitely on my list.

Old 12-09-2010, 05:51 AM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats - that's the perfect shade of red... Such a beautiful car!

Old 12-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura about
congratulations!!!!

Old 12-09-2010, 06:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wow...congrats. That's a real nice car...

Enjoy in good health ;o)

Quick Reply: MY V12 Vantage!