Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Video: Top Gear USA - Aston Martin V8 vs. V12 Vantage

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Just watched this and it convinced me to watch the two episodes so far. I have to say contrary to all the naysayers, i really like the show and while its not Topgear UK its a pretty good adaptation.

Thanks for linking DJ.

Old 12-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mythic
Just watched this and it convinced me to watch the two episodes so far. I have to say contrary to all the naysayers, i really like the show and while its not Topgear UK its a pretty good adaptation.

Thanks for linking DJ.
Finally, someone who agrees w/ me.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
I like it.

2 funny guys, tanner foust getting made fun of, cars and great videography. The 2nd episode looked great in HD.

Old 12-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lucky Bob is an unknown quantity at this point
Having watched it, I think it's a very good programme, we have come to accept clarkson for what he is, you should see him on chat shows it's like watching a train wreck unfold in slow motion.

He tries to be funny but just can't make it and it becomes childish and embarrassing to watch, he's a funny chap in a dinner party situation when he's more himself.

Don't understand why the USA producers would want this chap to emulate Clarkson to that extent.

Old 12-05-2010, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by lucky bob
having watched it, i think it's a very good programme, we have come to accept clarkson for what he is, you should see him on chat shows it's like watching a train wreck unfold in slow motion.

He tries to be funny but just can't make it and it becomes childish and embarrassing to watch, he's a funny chap in a dinner party situation when he's more himself.

Don't understand why the usa producers would want this chap to emulate clarkson to that extent.
exactly!

Old 12-05-2010, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
HassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Saudi_Ferrari
Its in iTunes man ... I have watched the 2 episodes so far.
Thank you for your reply! But I fail to find Top Gear USA on iTunes. I'd be grateful if you can email me the link if so, but I doubt... Only Top Gear BBC is there.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The show would be much better if they did not sound so meek and scripted.

Talk like you are telling me a story at a bar, like you have been doing this forever. Let some excitement come through.

Old 12-06-2010, 02:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
AM came in dead last on the lap chart.

The V12 wasn't that much faster than the V8 in the drag race until at least 4 seconds after launch.

At 120/180k, the R8 beats both AM hands down. It's a glorified Jag.