Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Video: Top Gear USA - Aston Martin V8 vs. V12 Vantage

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 11:48 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Video: Top Gear USA - Aston Martin V8 vs. V12 Vantage

Rutledge Wood takes on the Aston Martin V8 and V12 Vantage

YouTube - Top Gear USA - Brits Are Liars

Old 12-02-2010, 11:54 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, if any one noticed the video is flipped backwards...I realized it after noticing all the badging was backwards LOL!

Old 12-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
HassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura about
I wish there is a way we can watch Top Gear USA here... it is not even on iTunes

Old 12-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HassaanAbdeen
I wish there is a way we can watch Top Gear USA here... it is not even on iTunes
Don't be too sad. It's not nearly as good as the UK version.

Last edited by jaymoney; 12-04-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
win of a vid!!!

Old 12-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
is that guy even driving the car? that power sliding should pull major G's, but the guy looks like hes sitting on a couch, eating potatoe chips

Old 12-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Saudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HassaanAbdeen
Its in iTunes man ... I have watched the 2 episodes so far.

Old 12-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Yes, if any one noticed the video is flipped backwards...I realized it after noticing all the badging was backwards LOL!
Yeah that's weird because when I watched it on TV, it wasn't like that. So that means whoever uploaded it did that.

Also I don't like how they had a V12 Vantage with a racing paint job. Now all of the people who don't know about the car will think that all of the V12's will be like that.

Don't get me wrong, I love the new show, but I don't like how everyone thinks it's supposed to be exactly the same as the british version. They are different shows, with different people, AND NO!, there is not an American Jeremy Clarkson in the US version. Why does everyone try to find one?

Old 12-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by mannnu81
is that guy even driving the car? that power sliding should pull major G's, but the guy looks like hes sitting on a couch, eating potatoe chips
Also, Top Gear UK does this too if you noticed. They take a good point the host says and then just match it up with a clip of the car that goes along with whatever they say. So they aren't necessarily talking at the exactly same time as the car is doing whatever you see.

Old 12-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lucky Bob is an unknown quantity at this point
Well Top Gear USA managed to find someone just as rude as Clarkson, well almost.

Quick Reply: Video: Top Gear USA - Aston Martin V8 vs. V12 Vantage