Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin Rapide

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010 | 04:47 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dutchnick
This car is drop dead gorgeous.
+1

Old 09-04-2010 | 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I've been sort of skeptical on the looks of this car in the press photos and such but it's so awesome to see the Rapide now that they're out in public hands. This example is stunning!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Old 09-04-2010 | 06:58 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
There is another rapide its called Rapide Lux, I like the car and I've driven it before in a colour called Silver blonde with the caspian blue/moon shadow interior looks fantastic.

Old 09-04-2010 | 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
There is another rapide its called Rapide Lux, I like the car and I've driven it before in a colour called Silver blonde with the caspian blue/moon shadow interior looks fantastic.
What's the difference between it and the regular Rapide?

Old 09-04-2010 | 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Hows the rear sear room?

Old 09-04-2010 | 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Hows the rear sear room?
The rear seat is not amazingly large.
When you're back there, you have about the same room as a BMW 3 series.
It is a much more fun back seat than most cars, however.

Old 09-04-2010 | 11:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Nice garage and beautiful car.

I imagine most Rapide owners won't be using the back seats much. They are quite small and not exactly comfortable for adults. They are beautiful though. Enjoy!

Old 09-04-2010 | 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Saudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
They open like that on all astons so you dont hit the pavement when you park next to the curb.
In the Rapide they open even higher than the rest of astons

The car is so hot ... but for me, I love the Silver Blonde color ... ahhhhh that is a kill!!

Old 09-04-2010 | 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
kumarankarth is an unknown quantity at this point
Whoever owns this rapide in Egnland is sure going to have some heads turning around cause its one true work of masterpiece. Cant wait to see it in person

Old 09-04-2010 | 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Saudi_Ferrari
In the Rapide they open even higher than the rest of astons

The car is so hot ... but for me, I love the Silver Blonde color ... ahhhhh that is a kill!!
Black cherry is by far the sexiest color on this.

Quick Reply: Aston Martin Rapide