Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Fifth Gear Test the Noble M600

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Fifth Gear Test the Noble M600

YouTube - Fifth Gear - Noble M600

Old 06-20-2010, 02:13 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
not as in depth as i would have liked but interesting nonetheless. has TG reviewed this yet?

is tiff not on 5th gear anymore?

Old 06-20-2010, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Looks and sounds awesome, but you can't build your brand on making "affordable" supercars and then immediately jumping to exotic pricing on the next model regardless how good it might be.

That's like selling a Swatch the first time and then their next model selling for Vacheron Constantin prices.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by IIVVX
not as in depth as i would have liked but interesting nonetheless. has TG reviewed this yet?

YouTube - Noble m600 Top gear

Tiff is sitll there.

Old 06-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
It's a hell of a car to be able to do all the things it can do with relative ease, but by golly is it ever pricey!

Old 06-21-2010, 12:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Sure, I agree, that the price is a bit steep. But for the speed it achieves it is relatively cheap. The Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV costs 270,000 Pounds over there, with the Noble being 200,000. Sure, I would still prefer the SV but a 70,000 premium is a lot.

As for the TopGear test, I am pretty confident that if it had good weather (not light snow!), it would have gone to the top of the lap times board.

I love the M600, I think that it looks incredible, despite what many people say, The sheer speed it can achieve is breathtaking considering it comes from such a small company. I really respect Noble for what they have done with it!

Last edited by B4rad; 06-21-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX

TG's review was the last episode of Season 14, I believe.

Tiff is still with 5th Gear, but no Tom Ford this time around, sadly.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mike S
Looks and sounds awesome, but you can't build your brand on making "affordable" supercars and then immediately jumping to exotic pricing on the next model regardless how good it might be.

That's like selling a Swatch the first time and then their next model selling for Vacheron Constantin prices.
Well said