Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

The Lotus Evora is here....

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
More Evora Pictures

This one is my personal favorite, color wise.

Old 04-17-2010, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
^ That is an awesome colour. I still prefer blue though...

Old 04-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura aboutdadc4s has a spectacular aura about
That key is very unique but it looks a little flimsy, like you could break it off in the ignition pretty easily. Thanks for the posts and photos on this car, I think it is really a lovely car but agree that at that price, a loaded Cayman S seems like a better choice.

Old 04-28-2010, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
*Yawn*

The Evora does NOTHING for me. I wish it would - hopefully the new Esprit will bring the heat...
+1 totally agree

Old 04-28-2010, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
The Key is a Jaguar Key. LOL

Old 05-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EuroToy is an unknown quantity at this point
Was the yellow one parked at Crocker Park on Easter?

Old 05-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
In love with the Grey Evora! Always wanted to Lotus but can never get into the damn things!

Old 05-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kennethp is a name known to allkennethp is a name known to allkennethp is a name known to allkennethp is a name known to allkennethp is a name known to allkennethp is a name known to allkennethp is a name known to allkennethp is a name known to allkennethp is a name known to allkennethp is a name known to allkennethp is a name known to all
Is this one roomier than the little go kart one? I love small cars, but I don't fit in the Lotus cars so well.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Euro....yes it was!!! I used to live at crocker too!! Small world.

And yes it is roomier.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
So I finally saw one of these in person and I was very very impressed with the looks. It is significantly larger than the Elise. One of these with 500hp would be VERY fun. hmmmmm.