Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Fifth gear test of V12 Vantage

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 05:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
It's lovely mate, when do you anticipate taking delivery?

I'd love to hear your impressions when you get it, i'm buying something interesting in about 9 months time and want to know how it compares to the other cars in your stable, many of which will be considered for my toy.

After driving the DB9 for the last month or so i can tell you that you'll love the V12:

YouTube - DB9 Startup

That was before i removed the fuse 22 to free up the exhaust below 4000rpm.

Just be warned...Aston's don't like to sit. The AC busted in the DB9 last week and i had them pick the car up on Monday. For a car with 1900 miles it's entirely unacceptable.

Old 07-02-2009, 08:47 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
oh Boy....V12 engines are le creme de la creme of engine sounds..
Love it when you accelerate gently from 0 to lets say 30...and than the sound at redline..that gives me chills

btw,why did Tiff leave Top Gear?
I know,that they had some issues but I can`t recall what exactly happened...
He`s such a cool guy...along with Clarkson and Hammond he`s the best english speaking host

Old 07-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
It's lovely mate, when do you anticipate taking delivery?

I'd love to hear your impressions when you get it, i'm buying something interesting in about 9 months time and want to know how it compares to the other cars in your stable, many of which will be considered for my toy.

After driving the DB9 for the last month or so i can tell you that you'll love the V12:

That was before i removed the fuse 22 to free up the exhaust below 4000rpm.

Just be warned...Aston's don't like to sit. The AC busted in the DB9 last week and i had them pick the car up on Monday. For a car with 1900 miles it's entirely unacceptable.
I'm getting the car around October. It will be first customer car in the country!

Sure, will do a write up as soon as I can! Don't worry, this one we are planning to use as the weekend commuter, because it supposedly draws less attention than the others