Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

My Hamann V8 Vantage

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 05:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mad_Al can only hope to improveMad_Al can only hope to improve
That scoop makes me throw up never been a great fan of middle eastern taste

Old 07-13-2009, 08:19 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mad_Al
That scoop makes me throw up never been a great fan of middle eastern taste

Racist comment
So if the car belonged to another Italian, does dat mean you wouldnt have been a fan of Italian taste as well?
Isn't Hamann, the ones that offer the kit, a German company to start with?

Old 07-13-2009, 10:30 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Correct Ced, honestly dont stick the car to its owner the styling is german ie hamann.

Old 07-28-2009, 03:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
fsdell is an unknown quantity at this point
Not my taste about the roof scoop, but its your car, enjoy what you like.
BTW I also order than front bumper, but I choose cargraphic sideskip and diffuser instead of whole Hamann aerokit

Old 12-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Your Vantage could, quite possibly, be my favorite car... ever. That encompasses the entire automotive world. Just beautifully spec'ed; I've always loved Hamann's kits, and you simply can't beat a yellow Aston. This is just perfection.

Old 01-01-2010, 04:40 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by notbland
Your Vantage could, quite possibly, be my favorite car... ever. That encompasses the entire automotive world. Just beautifully spec'ed; I've always loved Hamann's kits, and you simply can't beat a yellow Aston. This is just perfection.
he sold it , has an LP560-4 now.

Old 01-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
looks awesome!

Old 01-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wow that looks nice!!

Old 01-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
he sold it , has an LP560-4 now.
Dammit. Well. Off to track down the new owner, then.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
laminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to alllaminatorr is a name known to all
Not a fan of the little rear wing... looks too tame... but maybe that's because I've been looking through the LP670 SV picture thread for the last hour and a half!