Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Fully carbon Elise.

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
cheaper for him to take a bunch of laxatives.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:25 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SRatha
did you ever think maybe his intention was not to save weight, or money isn't really an issue to him?

I personally like the look of naked carbon, and if money were no object to me, i'd do it on my Range Rover...
If the visual aspect was his intention, he could easily have wrapped it. Then again, that is sort of like having a 1:1 print-out of Brooke Burke and a heated apple pie to fulfill your needs . . . So all signs point to the fact that he did, in fact, spend 30 grand to save 80 pounds.

But, I agree with you.