Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

Omg Renntech Sl65

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 03:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
These are mt favorite Renntech wheels

Old 08-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
my fav as well on the black one

Old 08-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Originally Posted by DJ
Geeeeez Joe! OMG is this one hot!

Joe,
Any plans on how to get rid of the orange front side markers ?
Not really? No one's asked me to ... I'm sure we could come up with something, though!

Old 08-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Black car looks good.

Old 08-25-2008, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
/dp/ is an unknown quantity at this point
I wasn't sure about the face lifted front ends, but after seeing these pics with the renntech goodies my doubts have been erased

Old 08-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I dont' like these wheels a lot...but I'm impressed by the full design...AMG/Renntech rules

Old 08-29-2008, 09:38 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by /dp/
I wasn't sure about the face lifted front ends, but after seeing these pics with the renntech goodies my doubts have been erased
The facelift really works in white - not so much in red (IMO).

Old 09-06-2008, 04:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
The facelifted SL is sexy!! i love the front end alooooooooooooot.. dunno why mercedes didn't work on the rear... RENNTECH, these wheels are amazing!!!

Old 09-06-2008, 05:52 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
an AMG SL is the weapon of choice for me, in black that is or designo mystic white ( pearl white)

Recently they have some bad ass cars,

C63
SLR
CLK DTM
CLK63 BS
SL63

Old 09-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
very nice!!!